Offset wants Cardi Back

12/17/18
Recently all over social media we see the messy split between the two rappers Offset and Cardi B who had been married for just about a year. The two have a baby together and her name is Kulture but due to recent events the couple decided to split up. It was speculated that Offset was cheating so Cardi left him. While many media sources are making this into huge articles for the people I feel really bad for the couple.
Image result for offset and cardi
During this difficult time in both of their lives all their personal information is being blasted out into the world. While the couple was very public about their relationship, i.e. posting videos together and talking about each other in interviews, I don't think anyone deserves to go through this in the eye in the public. Especially in recent events that just took place at the Rolling Loud festival this past Saturday 12/15. Offset crashed Cardi B's performance witch large signs that said "Take me back Cardi" in front of the thousands of people at the festival. Her first reaction to seeing him on the stage was to walk away but he followed her with his large bouquet of roses. Then Offset's signs were pushed out onto the stage and he starts apologizing to Cardi. I couldn't understand what he was saying in the video but I'm assuming its along the lines of what he said in his interview with Elle“I’ve only got one birthday wish, and that’s to get my wife back, Cardi. You know what I’m saying? We’re going through a lot of things right now, a lot of things in the media. I want to apologize to you, Cardi. You know I embarrassed you, I made you look crazy. I was partaking in activity that I shouldn’t have been [partaking] in and I apologize for breaking your heart, breaking that promise, breaking God’s promise, and being a selfish and messed up husband. I’m trying to be a better person. I want to get this off my shoulders, I want to get this off my back. I apologize to you, Cardi. I love you and Kulture, I want to spend Christmas with you. I want to be able to spend the rest of my life with you. I apologize, I’m sorry for what I’ve done for you. I didn’t fuck that girl but I was entertaining her, you know what I'm saying? I love you, I hope you can forgive me. It’s my birthday wish to have you back.”
Image result for offset and cardi take me back cardi
Such a public display of their relationship must be difficult and I hope everything works out for the two, but I hope they are able to handle their business without having to share everything with the Internet. Only time will tell what's in store for their future but I hope things don't become messier than they already are.

Comments

  1. I heard about the controversy about Offset getting up on stage too. I thought this was a terrible decision on his part. Cardi made her own career, and he had no right to intrude on her show, that her fans paid for. It seemed like more of a publicity stunt than an actual attempt to win her over. I hope that they can both move from this one way or another, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jordan, because I think he no longer cares if these stunts actually work it's all for fans, and he definitely shouldn't have intruded on her concert, seeing as he's the one who caused the breakup, if he really wanted her back he shouldn't have cheated. So I think they should move on, I think even though they have a child together this shouldn't be the reason they stay together because it gives a facade of a happy family but she'd be growing up with parents constantly either fighting or distant from each other instead of a home full of love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts